- christened on 8 Nov 1866 in Newbury, she
used the name Blackman and Black.
- born about 1870 in Horsham, Surrey
- born in Inkpen on 11 Jan 1871, she was
christened on 19 Mar 1871 in Inkpen.
- born in Holt, Kintbury on 17 Oct 1873, she
married John Jennings at Wootton Rivers on 12
- born about 1874 in Inkpen
- born in Coombe, Hampshire on 22 Feb 1876
and died the same year.
- also known as Virtue, she was born about
1877 in Coombe, Hampshire and married Richard
North on 17 Jun 1875 in Wootton Rivers. (I
know this doesn't make sense, but it stands
until I get corrected! Amanda Ball)
- born in Inkpen on 23 Nov 1879, she married
her first cousin Walter Black on 18 Mar 1899
at Wootton Rivers
(Mauriah). Born in Newton, Hungerford and was
christened on 21 May 1882.